(50% time, with an option to increase to full time position)
Reporting to the COO, US, the Site Administrator will be responsible for general administration of the US office, including, purchasing, finance aspects coordination, general administrative support, human resource coordination vendor relations and maintenance oversight. The job requires ensuring adherence to local legal requirements, managing the relationship with TriNet for HR services, contract and administrative coordination with the Israeli main site of Lavie Bio, and oversight of travel and general expense reports for the local team that will include up to 6-7 employees.
Overall Office Administration (25%)
Coordinate various aspects of the technical support regarding telephone, security services, electricity, insurance, furniture and space planning and IT maintenance. Works closely with the Site head to:
- Manage office vendors and providers
- Interact with the owner/ managers of the facility
- Coordinate office supplies and miscellaneous budgeting/purchasing
- Ensure adherence to local legal requirements in terms of mandatory reporting of corporate and employee information
- Place the entire orders for research supplies
- Establish and maintain good working relations with vendors and suppliers
General Administrative support (25%)
- Schedule and coordinating meetings
- Coordinate Audio & Video conferencing activities
- Manage employee travel arrangements
- Prepare general office and employee travel expenses
HR activities (25%)
Directly and in coordination with HR vendor (TriNet), and coordinated with the site head and Manager of HR in The Israeli Corporate Serve as the primary contact for administrative HR matters, including job postings, interview scheduling, and employee benefits
- Manage TriNet relationship to ensure all HR matters (benefits, onboarding, etc.) are handled appropriately
- Transmit payroll information for the permanent staff, vacation, sick leaves, absences
- Organize company events social, business and training
- Entire HR and general administrative activities and aspects will be coordinated with Evogene’s Director of HR (In the Israeli corporate).
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree is an advantage
- 5+ years work experience in related position
- Experience in Biotech companies and or in purchasing of laboratories equipment – an advantage.
Experience working with a start-up and/or international organizations preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Structured and organized thinker. Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to complete tasks under very minimal supervision within the required timelines.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently; proactively addresses issues and troubleshoots problems
- Highly motivated; accountable and obligated; Initiative
- Maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues and collaborators.
Send CV to email@example.com